For healthier skin, apply regularly on skin. It nourishes skin. Abhyang Tail is used for traditional massage therapy. Sesame oil is used as a base with chandan, wala, laksha kwatha and godugdha.
- Tones up the skin by improving the topical micro-circulation and acts as an anti-wrinkle agents.
- Improves complexion, prevents scaling and chapping of the skin
- Tones up dry skin (since it provides NATURAL MICRO NUTRIENTS)
- Promotes healthy growth of babies
- Prevents sunburn, pregnancy stretch marks, etc.
- Being emollient, provides protection to maintain a healthy normal skin
- Faster absorption, Prevents Tanning
- Tender on baby’s delicate skin
- Premature aging of the skin
- Sagging skin conditions
- In pregnancy & nursing mothers to minimize stretch marks
- Valuable protective shield against pollutants
- Reduces facial wrinkles
- Safe for baby massage